Mobile has become an essential commodity. We cannot lead our life without cell phones. As a result, we have to recharge our mobiles monthly. Be it prepaid or postpaid connection, paying monthly bills or doing monthly recharge is a must.
There are numerous mobile service providers. Reliance JIO, Airtel, Idea, Vodafone, BSNL, are some of the top-ranked telecom companies.
Recently, Vodafone and IDEA have merged and became Vi. Vi is launching new exciting offers and schemes to make its place in the market. Already they have launched Weekend Data Rollover feature and created a buzz among the users.
We can now recharge our mobiles with prepaid plans or make our postpaid bill payments online. Online bill paying option has been very beneficial to every consumer. Thus, we can pay our bills from our homes.
There are many online paying options for us even for postpaid recharges. To make our Vodafone Idea bill payment we can use two platforms.
- Visiting official website
The first one is, we can pay our Vi bills by visiting their official website.
- First, we need to visit the official website of Vi.
- If we already know the amount of our mobile bill, we just have to provide our mobile number and enter the bill amount.
- Then we can proceed for payment.
- There, we can pay the bill using various online payment options. one can use debit or credit cards, online wallets, or do a direct bank payment.
- After a successful payment, a payment receipt will be generated.
Do not forget to download the receipt. This is the only proof of your Vodafone Idea bill payment.
- Using third-party apps or websites:
There are many third-party apps that you can use to recharge your mobiles or pay postpaid mobile bills. PhonePe, Google Pay, PayTM, are some of the third-party apps or you can rely on official website Airtel Payments Bank that can serve as a magic for you.
To pay online bills, you have to link your account to the application, or you can use the money that you have already stored in the app.
For example, if you are using Airtel Payments Bank, you must follow the steps mentioned below;
- Visit the official website of Airtel Payments Bank.
- Then click on pay bills option.
- You will get multiple bill payment options. Select mobile postpaid bill payment option.
- Now, you have to select your telecom company. For the payment of Vodafone Idea bill, select Vi and proceed.
- Then, select the payment method and make the payment.
- After the successful payment, a receipt will be generated.
Most importantly, you need to create an account with them in order to use the bank to make online payments. One can also pay gas bills, electricity bill payment, DTH bills, landline bills, and others using Airtel Payments Bank. It is one of the most popular and reliable online bill-paying options.
February 3, pm. cialis malaysia pharmacy February 6, pm.