‘’Conflict resolution is all about dealing with difficult people.’’
Prevention and Management of Violence and Aggression are a kind of tool kit for individuals associated with healthcare and other professions to manage the challenging behaviours. This PMVA training course provides a range of physical skills also to cope with violence and aggression. These skills include low-level safe holding, secure safe holding, and breakaway.
These conflict resolution skills help you resolve conflicts in a constructive way and help you in keeping your personal and professional relationships growing and strong. Before learning conflict management it is important to understand that what major mistakes in conflict resolution are:
- Usually people don’t listen effectively to understand other person’s point of view and start butting in without knowing the actual situation or ground realities.
- According to NHS more than 50% complaints are caused by people not saying sorry or getting an apology.
- Lack of proper communication and trust promotes low rapport. People cannot express their sentiments in the way they actually want to be.
- Getting too close to people is also a common reason for conflicts. When you get too much involved in a situation people feel your involvement as your invade in their personal space. Resultantly they give a lashing response with many lashing out.
- Tonality also creates issues in conflict resolution. It is required to get the same wavelength and speak the same language. You have to set different standards while talking with a drunken teenager and a 90 years old adult.
NHS Conflict resolution course is designed around the particular needs of healthcare professionals and its basic aim is to equip healthcare professionals and nurses with the skills to deescalate the toughest situations. The outcomes of Prevention and Management of Violence and Aggression course for conflict resolution are:
- Verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Identification of behaviour drivers
- Recognizing the warning signs
- Cultural awareness
- De-escalation techniques
This conflict resolution training is appropriate for hospital-based staff, emergency vehicle crews, and community staff. BASIS TRAINING conducts this program for frontline workers who are at maximum risk of verbal and physical violence. BASIS TRAINING assures to provide trainees with:
- dedicated consultation during a conflict management course
- Interactive training that accelerates learning and outcomes
- Ongoing support and consultation
- Experienced and knowledgeable trainers
- Post learning course resources
- Reviews, discussions, and consultations with the clients during training
Plenty of standard erectile dysfunction treatments exist, but many men prefer natural treatments. viagra Here’s a look at six options.